Senior leaders with pastoral and behavioural responsibilities
Course Content & Objectives
A successful school must have a positive behaviour management system in place which allows students and staff to flourish.
Successful teaching starts with the ability to build a positive ethos around the school with outstanding behaviour. This course will show you how to improve the learning outcomes of your students by developing a positive whole school behaviour ethos.
You will look at how to create and develop an effective behaviour management system which improves the relationships within the school and leads to improved achievement.
You will learn some tried and tested techniques that have been used to turn schools around and result in outstanding grades in all areas from Ofsted.
You will be able to take these ideas back to your own school and re-develop your whole school behaviour system, creating a positive and stimulating learning environment.
- Benefits of attending:
- Create a new behaviour system that works.
- Build positive relationships with your students and staff.
- Develop strategies to improve behaviour within your school.
- Create a happy learning environment where students want to be and want to learn.
- Support colleagues with their behaviour management within their own classrooms and beyond.
Date & Times: Wednesday 29th November 2017 from 9—3.15 pm
Cost: £150 per delegate
Venue: The Priory School, Longden Road, Shrewsbury SY3 9EE
Facilitator: Simon Dean, MA in Education, please click here for Simon’s profile