13 Feb - 13 Feb
Positive Behaviour Management for Teaching Assistants Secondary and Primary Phase
Developing Positive Behaviour Strategies for TAs in order to help build outstanding relationships in the classroom. Successful teaching starts with the ability to build positive relationships. This course will not only show you how to do that but it will also cover a wide range of behaviour management techniques that will be useful in the classroom and beyond.
- Building positive relationships with the students
- Behaviour management techniques
- Restorative Justice approach to Behaviour Management
- Basic Behaviour for Learning Skills
- Creating your reputation within the school and gaining respect
- Verbal and non-verbal techniques to improve relationships and create a more positive learning environment
There will also be opportunities to discuss and share your experiences.
Date & Times: Tuesday 13th February 2018 from 9—3.15 pm
Cost: £150 per delegate
Venue: The Priory School, Longden Road, Shrewsbury SY3 9EE
Facilitator: Simon Dean, MA in Education, please click here for Simon’s profile