Behaviour Management Teachers, NQTs, TAs, Supervisors Secondary and Primary Phase
Developing Positive Behaviour Strategies in order to help build outstanding relationships in the classroom.Successful teaching starts with the ability to build positive relationships. This course will not only show you how to do that but it will also cover a wide range of behaviour management techniques that will be useful in the classroom and beyond.
· Building positive relationships with the students
· Behaviour management techniques
· Restorative Justice approach to Behaviour Management
· Basic Behaviour for Learning Skills
· Creating your reputation within the school and gaining respect
· Verbal and non-verbal techniques to improve relationships and create a more positive learning environment
There will also be opportunities to discuss and share your experiences.
Date & Times: 3rd March 2020 from 9 - 3.15 pm
Cost: £150 first delegate, subsequent delegates from the same school only £100
Venue: The Priory School, Longden Road, Shrewsbury SY3 9EE
Facilitator: Simon Dean, MA in Education, Subject Specialist Areas -Behaviour Management, Restorative Approaches/Justice, Safeguarding, SENCO, Child Protection Working with children in care / DT training, Student voice project eg organising student leadership conferences